Monday, August 4, 2014

Meet Jennifer, she just had LASIK.

Meet Jennifer, she is a patient who just underwent refractive surgery here at COA.  She was willing to share some of her thoughts with us…
"I am so glad I chose to go to Dr. Bryan for my procedure. Everyone there was very helpful and did their best to make me feel as comfortable as possible for the big day. Dr. Bryan talked me through everything as he was doing it, even counting down to the last second of the laser. I was pretty anxious, so that helped put me at ease.
So far, I am beyond satisfied with my results! Among many things, one of the biggest is being able to get up with my 3 month old late at night for his feedings. I am able to see when getting up without hunting down my glasses. This makes the process a lot easier. Being a new mom is challenging enough, but this really helps me cut back on time and stress. As a matter of fact, the same day I had the procedure done, my oldest son wanted to go outside and play soccer. I remember going outside and sitting on the front porch with my baby. I looked around and was amazed at how clear things were! I knew this was the beginning to many good changes from having this done. I look forward to vacations and swimming in the future. I can watch my kids play at the beach without worrying if I will get water or sand in my eyes. I also don't have to worry about packing extra contacts and saline for the trip. These are just a few things to mention. I am so happy I was finally able to get it done! I chose the perfect place with the perfect staff! They met all of my expectations and gave me perfect vision!"

-Jennifer
 
Thanks for sharing your experience, Jennifer!  Nice to know you were enjoying life the very same day of the procedure.  Congrats on your new little one!  He has your eyes J

2 comments:

JoeyWalden87 said...

I had a lot of family members get
Lasik surgery. The surgery really worked for them. Now I'm think about getting it done myself to correct my vision. http://www.blueridgeeyemd.com/about_philo.php

sankara eye hospital said...

Thanks for your information , thanks for sharing this .